Aging is a natural part of life. As the body ages, however, it can cause various health conditions and complications. Please search for specific disease titles on the conditions page for more information about a particular disease, and use this page as a guide for general resources on aging.
- SWHR, Infante A. Proceedings from understanding the biology of sex differences: the fifth annual conference on sex & gene expression . 2004 Mar 25-28:1-42.
- SWHR, Stone A. Proceedings from understanding the biology of sex differences: the fourth annual conference on sex & gene expression . 2003 Mar 20-23:1-41.
- “AARP New American Diet: Lose Weight, Live Longer,” John Whyte, MD, MPH, 2012
- “Is This Normal?: The Essential Guide to Middle Age and Beyond,” John Whyte, MD, MPH, 2011
- “The Art of Aging: Celebrating the Authentic Aging Self,” Alice and Richard Matzkin, 2009
- “Gender, Physical Activity, and Aging,” Roy J. Shephard (Editor), 2001
- “The Change: Women, Aging and the Menopause,” Germaine Greer, 1993