The urinary tract consists of the bladder, kidneys and two tubes: one that connects the kidneys to the bladder (the ureter), and one that carries urine out of your body (the urethra). They all work together to filter and remove waste from the bloodstream in the form of urine. Common urological health problems can include urinary tract infections, incontinence, overactive bladder, kidney and bladder cancers, and kidney stones.
- Tips for Urologic Health
- Urological Health Consumer Fact Sheet
- Overactive Bladder Consumer Fact Sheet
- The Bladder Matters: What Women Need to Know (Briefing, July 2010)
- SWHR Interdisciplinary Network on Urological Health in Women (Launching in 2015)
- Scientific Roundtable: Understanding Urologic Health in Women Across the Lifespan (October 29-30, 2014)