[vc_tta_accordion shape=”square” spacing=”5″ active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-amazon” title=”AMAZON SMILE” tab_id=”1469564207064-57d281b2-7fc5″ add_icon=”true”]
Now you can give while you shop!
1. Log into your Amazon account from the AmazonSmile site: smile.amazon.com. Also, please kindly note that it is very important that you log in & do your shopping through this link. Otherwise, we won’t get the donation.
2. Select The Society for Women’s Health Research, Inc. as your nonprofit of choice. You will see a “Supporting: The Society for Women’s Health Research, Inc.” tag in the top left area of the main window.
3. In the pop-up window, please opt to SHARE on your Facebook and Twitter feed and encourage your friends, families and colleagues to participate.
4. Shop as you normally would but check the product descriptions for “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation.” As mentioned above, only select purchases made when you log into your Amazon account via the AmazonSmile link will generate donations to SWHR.
5. Please remember to BOOKMARK the site: smile.amazon.com.
[/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-gift” title=”MATCHING GIFTS” tab_id=”1469564207257-a4d8fdd9-4c6f” add_icon=”true”]
Many companies will match contributions made by employees to qualifying non-profit organizations. By matching your gift, your employer may double, sometimes even triple, the amount of your contribution.
To find out if you work for a matching gift company, check with the human resources or personnel department. If your employer matches gifts, simply include the matching gift form from your company when you make a contribution to SWHR.