- This event has passed.
Endometriosis 2023: Global Patient Symposium
March 18, 2023 - March 19, 2023
Every year, the Endometriosis Foundation of America hosts a patient conference designed to equip patients with all the tools and information they need to live their best lives with endometriosis.
EndoFound is excited to bring our community together for a true translational experience! In this two-day symposium, a series of expert panels and patient discussions will cover a range of topics on endometriosis. Speakers will go in-depth about the causes and consequences of inflammatory comorbid conditions and shed light on diverse management and treatment techniques to help patients recover.
Topics for the “Together for Tomorrow” Patient Symposium include, but are not limited to:
- Developments in Early Diagnosis
- Fertility (“Egg Freezing, Failed IVF, and Now What?”)
- Integrated Management Strategies
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Pain Management
- Pelvic Floor Therapy, Acupuncture, and Holistic Management
- Gold Standards of Treatment and Excision Surgery
- Bowel, Bladder, and Thoracic Endometriosis
- Wellbeing Practices to Strengthen Mind and Body
EndoFound invites you to share these days with your loved ones and support network, and looks forward to seeing you there!