- This event has passed.
Virtual Rare Disease Week 2023: February 28-March 2
February 28 - March 2
Check out 5 ways to participate with the EveryLife Foundation For Rare Diseases Virtual Rare Disease Week 2023 from home!
Register to receive links to view livestreams of select events and other online Rare Disease Week activities by clicking the button below. Events include:
- View the virtual Rare Artist Gallery opening on February 28th at 12:00 pm ET and the Rare Disease Documentary on February 28th at 7:00 pm ET.
- Watch the livestream of the Legislative Conference to learn more about how rare disease advocates can impact policy on March 1st at 9:15 am to 4:45 pm ET
- Celebrate the YARR Leadership Academy Graduation on March 1st at 6:00pm to 7:00pm ET.
- View the livestream of the Rare Disease Congressional Caucus Briefing on March 2nd at 9:00am to 10:00am ET.
- Email or call your Representative and Senators to make your voice heard during Rare Disease Week on Capitol Hill 2023. Click here to access an action alert with a pre-written email and a phone script you can use.
Please reach out to RDLA Program Manager, Katelyn Laws at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.