Learn how sex differences can affect your practice
- Find out about important differences between women and men in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseasesand medical conditions, including heart disease and autoimmune disorders
- Learn more about sex-based biology and the Institute of Medicine’s report on the subject
- Find out about federal policies that affect women’s health and research
- Find out about science and medicine meetings hosted by SWHR
- Learn about continuing medical education (CME) opportunities
- Become an SWHR Expert Resource
- Find SWHR publications on a variety of women’s health issues and research topics
- Sign-up to receive SWHR’s biweekly e-newsletter , which provides links to the latest research news
For your patients
- Obtain information on clinical trials for your patients and whether participation is right for them .
- Browse additional Web resources that may be of use to your patients.
- SWHR Campaigns : Learn more about SWHR’s public education campaigns on lung cancer, life after breast cancer, clinical trials, migraines, IBS, and more.