Getting a good night’s sleep is not as easy as you might think. Roughly 40 million Americans suffer from some sort of sleeping problem. Experts call them sleep disorders and there are several types: insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and restless leg syndrome.
- Sleep Consumer Fact Sheet
- SWHR Interdisciplinary Network on Sleep (2014 – Present)
- SWHR Sleep Roundtable (2013)
- Sleep Disorders and You (Briefing, April 2012)
- Exploring Sex and Gender Differences in Sleep Health: A Society for Women’s Health Research Report
- PubMed Articles on this Topic