- This event has passed.
Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) Annual Meeting
December 13, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
The Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) is an institutional mentored career-development program designed to connect junior faculty, known as BIRCWH Scholars, to senior faculty mentors with shared interest in women’s health and sex differences research. The e-poster session for the BIRCWH Scholar abstracts will occur in the afternoon and will be accessible to registered meeting attendees through the virtual meeting platform. The BIRCWH Annual Meeting will include the following session:
- 5th Ruth L. Kirschstein Memorial Lectureship
- “Bias Is a Habit We Must All Work Hard to Break”
- Molly L. Carnes, M.D., M.S.
- Legacy of Leadership Lecture
- Claire Pomeroy, M.D., M.B.A.
- BIRCWH Scholar Presentations
- Live Q&A session