- This event has passed.
Can We Have Value Without Equity? A Conversation with Healthcare Leaders
April 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join Reservoir Communications Group for a webinar on how to include equity in value-based care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Equity in healthcare occurs when every person has the opportunity to achieve their full potential of health and wellness. However, since many value frameworks do not fully address health equity, how can we build a value-based healthcare system that eliminates barriers for vulnerable populations? Hosts will explore this question and other important themes during this hour-long conversation.
Historically, conversations around value and health equity have been siloed. But an increased federal focus on value-based care, coupled with key disparity data, and new voices driving innovative solutions is positioning equity as an integral part of the value-based care conversation.
This webinar brings together experts representing diverse populations who are leaders in value assessment, health equity, and population health to answer the question, can we have high-value care without equity?
- Orriel Richardson, JD, MPH, Vice President of Health Equity & Policy, Morgan Health
- Marshall Chin, MD, MPH, University of Chicago
- Cesar Herrera, MPH, MBA, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Yuvo Health
- Dennis Heaphy, MPH, MEd, MDiv, Health Justice Advocate, Policy Analyst & Researcher, Massachusetts Disability Policy Consortium
- Courtney Tyne, Executive Vice President, Reservoir Communications Group
- Michelle Nealy, Vice President, Reservoir Communications Group