Glaucoma Patient Summit
June 23 - June 24
The Glaucoma Patient Summit is an annual event that highlights advances in treatment options and provides practical information to help people understand and live with glaucoma.
The 5th annual Glaucoma Research Foundation Patient Summit will highlight advances in treatment options and practical information to help patients understand and live with glaucoma. Summit speakers include leading glaucoma specialists, patients, and caregivers.
Sessions and topics at the 5th annual Glaucoma Patient Summit will include:
- Glaucoma Patient EYEcon
- Taking A Look at The Latest in Glaucoma Medications
- Exploring Glaucoma Laser and Surgery Options
- Unlocking the Possibilities of Low Vision Living
- The Future of Vision Restoration
- What’s Next in the Glaucoma Pipeline?
- Mastering Your Glaucoma Journey
- Strategies for Living Well with Glaucoma