- This event has passed.
Will Canada’s HPV prevention plan be on track with WHO 2030 elimination targets?
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Marc Steben MD, CCFM, FCFM Co-President, HPV Global Action Chair, Canadian Network on HPV Prevention Board Member, International Papillomavirus Society
- Nancy Durand MD Associate Professor, Dept ObGyn, University of Toronto Dept Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Moderator: Amélie McFadyen M.A. Sexology Chief Executive Officer, HPV Global Action/VPH Action Globale
- Enumerate reasons why Canada is at risk of not reaching the 2030 screening targets for elimination of cervical cancer
- Present actions on what Canada can do NOW to reach 2030 screening elimination targets
- Enumerate reasons why Canada is at risk of not reaching the 2030 vaccine targets for elimination of cervical cancer
- Compare Canadian provincial and territorial coverage rates and obstacles
- Discuss potential actions on how to increase Canadian vaccine coverage