policy advisory council
The Policy Advisory Council is a forum for health care innovators to partner with SWHR to support emerging scientific research and public policy that will improve women’s health.
Policy Advisory Council members will have an opportunity to work collaboratively to develop policy positions, promote research, and create materials designed to benefit women’s health. SWHR policy development efforts focus on three key areas: regulatory, science, and coverage and access policy. Learn more.
- Invitation to SWHR’s quarterly Policy Advisory Council meetings — an interactive forum for partnering with SWHR on women’s health issues
- Networking and engagement with scientific and policy thought leaders/decision-makers
- Collaboration with SWHR on educating key stakeholders and the public on women’s health issues through legislative briefings and other activities
- Policy updates from SWHR on developments affecting women’s health from Congress and federal government agencies
- Recognition of Policy Advisory Council membership on SWHR’s website, in reports, and on social media
- Opportunities to suggest and develop SWHR scientific programs
- Access to SWHR science, policy, and communications experts
- Participation in SWHR invitation-only policy events and work groups
Members meet four times a year, and the upcoming meetings are as follows:
March 3, 2021
June 2, 2021
September 15, 2021
December 1, 2021
Council members represent a diverse cross-section of thought leaders in senior level policy, advocacy, government affairs, communications, and commercial roles who share SWHR’s mission to improve women’s health by eliminating imbalances in care through science, policy, and education.