In conjunction with its roundtable on endometriosis, SWHR hosted a public panel discussion at the George Washington University Milken School of Public Health to raise awareness about the disease and bring attention to issues related to a woman’s diagnosis, treatment, and access to care. Learn more about the event in our blog post below.
- Moderator: Amy M. Miller, SWHR President and CEO
- Sawsan (Suzie) As-Sanie, MD, University of Michigan Endometriosis Center
- Rebecca Black, patient advocate
- Alexandra Milspaw, PhD, LPC, 4Directions Counseling
- Stacey Missmer, ScD, Michigan State University, Boston Center for Endometriosis