- This event has passed.
COGS 2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING (2022): Bringing Gender and Sex Together: Transdisciplinary Theories and Methodologies
May 29, 2022 - May 31, 2022
The newly founded Canadian Organization for Gender and Sex Research (COGS) is holding our 2nd International Meeting which will highlight novel transdisciplinary perspectives on gender and sex research. The conference aims to explore novel approaches to the conceptualization and investigation of sex/gender that can emerge from integrating different disciplines and world views.
Conference Objectives & Structure
- To showcase transdisciplinary sex/gender theories, methods & research initiatives
- To act as a platform for transdisciplinary engagement
- To expose the gender and sex research community to ground-breaking approaches and methods to advance gender and sex research
Combining plenary and panel presentations, symposia & workshops with poster presentations and multiple social opportunities to network and learn about gender and sex research, we hope that this conference advance transdisciplinarity in gender and sex research.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers & Panelist
- Gillian Einstein, University of Toronto & Founder of COGS
- Louise Pilote, McGill University & COGS Co-vice President of COGS
- Greta Bauer, Western University
- Sarah Richardson, Harvard University
- Bernice Downey, McMaster University
- Harlan Pruden, Simon Fraser University