- This event has passed.
Is the elimination of cervical cancer possible in Canada without real equity in access to HPV-related prevention services?
December 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Moderator: Amélie McFadyen M.A. Sexology Chief Executive Officer, HPV Global Action/VPH Action Globale
- Dr. Ivan Litvinov, MD, PhD, FRCPC – Director, Division of Dermatology, McGill University
- Dr. Aisha Lofters – Chair in Implementation Science, Women’s College Hospital
- Ms. Laurie Smith MPH RN(C) BN – Research Program Manager, BC Cancer/Women’s Health Research Institute
- Review the distribution of burden of HPV in Canadian populations
- List examples of populations and health inequities in Canada
- Overcoming challenges in reaching populations who do not have equitable access to HPV prevention
- Examples of Adapted HPV prevention measures for people who are immunocompromised