- This event has passed.
NPWH/ISSWSH Management of Sexual Health Course
Join the host virtually on June 2, 2023, for this popular NPWH/ISSWSH Management of Sexual Health course. The course features in-depth information about:
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Female Arousal Disorders/Female Orgasmic Disorders
- Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorders
- Case-Based Management of Sexual Health
- PLUS: Ted-Style talks on
- Neurobiology of Trauma and Sexual Dysfunction
- Clinician Practices for Inclusive, Patient-centered Sexual Communication with Racialized, Minoritized Populations
- Patient Advocate: What You Wish Your Provider Asked You
All sessions are included in registration.
CE Information: This course has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of NPWH and has been approved for 7.25 CE hours.
At the conclusion of the course the participants are able to:
- Discuss screening, diagnosis, non-hormonal pharmacological treatment and mental health treatment for hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Apply region-based management and treatment for genito-pelvic pain, female sexual arousal disorders and female orgasmic disorders.
- Review the use of hormonal therapy for gender affirming care, perimenopause and menopause.
- Recognize the importance of including principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the management of sexual health.
All registrants will have the ability to access sessions and materials through September 3, 2023. Participate live, or watch on demand at your leisure!