- This event has passed.
OSSD 2021: Virtual: Safely Together
May 3, 2021 - May 6, 2021
The Organization for the Study of Sex Differences is hosting their virtual annual meeting from May 3-6.
Here are just a few the virtual advantages you’ll have this year:
- Expert Speakers Featured in Cutting-edge Symposia & Sessions – This year’s program is filled with education that is relevant to issues and challenges facing our world and how they relate your work. Hear from speakers representing NIH, FDA, top universities, medical schools, public health entities and more. Reach out to connect personally, and spend quality time – both in sessions and during networking times – interacting with the those at the forefront in our field.
- Virtual Networking – welcome to the networking ballroom! There are tables and lounges set up and, just like in real life, you can wander from table to table – even from floor to floor. Looking for an old friend or colleague? You can find them through the chat feature and “meet up” at a table! Have a topic you’d like to discuss with a group? Grab a table! Want to meet for coffee before the keynote? It’s the perfect spot.
- Poster Sessions – these will be both interactive AND self-guided, where you’ll hear the live session, ask questions, and have the ability to speak and chat with others at the same session. Don’t worry if you’re a presenter yourself, or in a time zone that doesn’t quite work; you can roam the poster halls and view posters and presenter recordings at your convenience 24/7!
- Connections Old & New – before the event opens, you’ll be able to fill in your online Profile information for easy connections with other participants. Include your picture, updates, and links to find and connect with you. And, with everyone doing this, you’ll be able to meet new people and make appointments to speak with them by looking at their profiles, too.
- May 3, 2021
- May 6, 2021
- Organization for the Study of Sex Differences (OSSD)