In conjunction with its interdisciplinary roundtable on sex and gender differences in migraine, SWHR hosted a public panel on migraine composed of a moderator and four panelists who spoke from their perspectives as patient advocates, health care providers, sociologists, and health policy leaders. Learn more in our blog post below.
- Moderator: Brian Kennedy, Alliance for Patient Access
- Katie Golden, patient advocate, Golden Graine
- Joanna Kempner, PhD, Rutgers University
- Jelena Pavlovic, MD, PhD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Katy Spangler, American Benefits Council