- This event has passed.
National Conference on Women’s Health and Sex Differences Research
October 12, 2022 - October 14, 2022
The Ludeman Family Center for Women’s Health Research at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is pleased to host the 3rd biennial National Conference on Women’s Health and Sex Differences Research. The conference is from October 12-14, 2022 at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This year’s event is titled Sex Differences Across the Lifespan: A Focus on Metabolism.
Top scientists from around the world will speak about women’s health and sex differences across the lifespan with a focus on metabolism.
This conference promises to:
- Highlight cutting-edge and crucial research
- Convene innovative, renowned scientists from around the world
- Highlight the next generation of scientific leaders
- Contribute to breakthroughs to revolutionize prevention, diagnosis and treatment
This conference will feature:
- Community education and panel session lunch
- Opening reception, dinner and poster preview
- Six scientific sessions with four speakers each
- Scientific keynote and moderated scientific panel
- Judged poster session
- Networking dinner
- Breakthrough science data blitzes by early-career faculty