- This event has passed.
WOMEN’S HEALTH FORUM SERIES: AUTOIMMUNE HEALTH
March 30, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The Women’s Health Innovation Forum is a series of discussion sessions highlighting opportunities for investment in research and innovation in the field of women’s health. These events will shine a light on innovative solutions that address unmet needs in diseases, conditions, and indications that solely, predominantly, or differently impact the health of women.
March is National Autoimmune Diseases Awareness Month. Autoimmune diseases affect approximately 8% of the population, 78% of whom are women (https://bit.ly/2MJADEK). The host is bringing the women’s autoimmune community together to discuss current challenges and breakthroughs in innovation and investment in companies addressing this area of women’s health.
Part I – The Patient’s Voice: The host has gathering a panel of patient advocacy groups and the very patients they represent to share their lived experiences and hear how innovative solutions impact their lives/work.
Part II – Founders and Funders: Hearing directly from patients why innovative solutions are desperately needed in all aspects of women’s health, we then highlight the founders working to get those solutions out there, and the funders who help make that possible
This year’s Women’s Health Innovation Forum Series is focused on INVESTMENT and the patients behind the unmet needs in women’s health. Join Springboard Enterprises’ Women’s Health Innovation Coalition (in partnership with Roche and Organon) on Wednesday March 30th at 12pm ET and hear from the incredible speaker lineup below:
- Estela Mata-Carcamo (President) and Juana Mata (CFO) with Looms for Lupus, Inc.
- Molly Murray, CAE – President and CEO of the Autoimmune Association
- Mary Wheatley, IOM, CAE – CEO of the National Scleroderma Foundation
- Rory Stanton – Founder of Aila Health
- Lisa Lechner – Co-Founder of FemmeBright Health
- Marina Tarasova – Co-Founder and COO of Paloma Health
- Maureen Klewicki – Partner at Cedars-Sinai Health Ventures